Ever seen a cat repeat every single word that you say; ever seen your child split a number of fruits in a second with their ninja sword. Well I’ve seen my son do nothing else but that all day and night on his smartphone. A stupid mistake that I made was to buy my son with the latest iPhone just a month before his final exams. The result of this stupidity was that my son was barely able to pass his final exams. Pissed off at my son, I decided to use an iPhone spy software on the phone of my child to watch his cell phone activities closely.
How does StealthGenie help parents?
StealthGenie is compatible with the latest iPhone models in the market having an operating system of:
- iOS 4.0.
- iOS 5.0.
- iOS 5.1.
- These include iPhone models 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S and even the upcoming iPhone 5.
This iPhone spy software brings with it a number of really exciting features. With the help of these features:
- You get access to the entire web browsing history of your child. This includes the bookmarks as well.
- You get access to all the SMS messages sent and received by your child on their iPhone. This includes the messages saved in drafts as well. If your child has deleted a particular SMS message from their cell phone, you can view that SMS message as well through your online StealthGenie account.
- You get access to all the Pictures, Audio and Video files in your child’s cell phone.
- You get access to all the incoming and outgoing call records of your child. This includes the time and duration of each call as well. You also have the option to record a particular call if you intend to.
- You get access to all the Contact numbers in your child’s mobile Phonebook.
- You get access to all the e-mails of your child.
- You can trace the exact location of your child’s phone whenever you want to. This feature works with the help of the GPS in your child’s iPhone.
- You can record the surroundings of your child’s iPhone whenever you want to.
With the help of this iPhone spy, I was able to find out that my son was playing games on his iPhone all the time and he gave his studies very little time. Now my son knows that I am keeping an eye on him at all times and he gives his studies more priority than any game.